Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Show me your Cricut Craft

Hi Everyone!



I just want you to all share your Cricut craft with me. It can be anything as long as it has a Cricut cut on it of some kind. This is your time to show off what you have done. you don't have to have a blog, I can use a photo from other websites such as photobucket.

I am going to be crafting something today and need inspiration from you, looking forward to what you share. 

The Rules:
  1.  Follow my blog 
  2.  Your project must have a Cricut Cut on in. 
  3.  You can submit one project a day. different day different project.
  4.  Instead of "Name" below in the inlinks. Post the name of a Cricut cartridge you used for the project if you used more than 1 just put 1.

The collection will close at the end of the month. There is no prize but you can vote on which one you like best, voting starts on the 28th.  This is just for fun so enjoy and visit others for inspiration.