Thursday, May 3, 2012

Masculine Birthday Card

As a Design Team Member on Exploring Cricut it's my turn. I just wanted to share this card I gave my boss.    Keep reading after the picture, don't get offended.


Did this get your attention? You must have a dirty mind. I made this Birthday card for the owner of the salon I work in, again get your mind out of the gutter. I used Cricut cartridges Phrases and Girls Make Up Party yes you heard me, and this is a very masculine card. I used Diamond Plate Cuttlebug folder and brads that look like screws made by Spare Parts from Hobby Lobby.

Now look at the other pics.



 All the paper was from Recollections and is metalic. I put a 8 1/2x 11" in my printer and printed the sentiment. I inked all the edges of the paper. You can see it all in the video below.

This is the inside. Who has the dirty mind?

Happy Birthday was from the phrases Cricut cartridge and was cut out at 2" The hair dryer is from Girls Makeup Party cut at 3.35"

Here is the cut file for Cricut Craft Room.