Sunday, May 6, 2012

Exploring Cricut Mother's Day Challenge

Join us in the Challenge over at Exploring Cricut

The challenge is to make any project related to Mothers Day.
Here is the prize. I hope you can all join us in the challenge, the winner is drawn at random.

I made another Mothers Day card, I made a card shaped like a flower with layers. I used Flower Shoppe Cricut cartridge and for the "Happy Mother's Day" I use Holiday Cakes, that is a great cartridge for so many things. 
I used 3 different Cuttlebug folders with my Cuttlebug and inked the edges of each layer of the flower. For the base of the card I welded the same image together in cricut craftroom. I have the cutfile here for you to download.


The Sentiment on the inside were some stamps I put together on a block and then stamped it at the same time.

I show how everything was done in the video below.