Sunday, May 20, 2012

Challenge at Exploring Cricut

This week you may win a Cricut Summer Summer Bliss Seasonal cartridge from Exploring Cricut.
This cartridge is no longer available at www.Cricut.com so here is your chance to get is FREE.

This challenge is to use a Cricut cartridge you have not used or used very often, I have only used this this cartridge once and I wanted to make a sewing machine because I have a friend turning 70 and she has sewn most of her life and she does so much for everyone and so I thought this card would be perfect for her. 

I used Cricut cartridge Everyday Pop-up, I did not make it a pop up card I just made the sewing machine on the out side and then on the inside it says "Happy Birthday to someone who does Sew Much" I added real thread to the paper spool on the sewing machine. I also added thread under the needle.
Here is the CCR cut file.



Here is the video with complete instructions.