Sunday, April 1, 2012

Shopping Haul

Hi Everyone!
 I am going to try to cut down on the video tutorials, just because they take up so much time. If I am trying something new I have not made a video about I will make a video. I will also do a video of a few finished projects together and maybe explain how to do them and then if you ask I will show you in a tutorial. The reason is the videos are taking up my crafting time, I want to show you more projects but the videos are taking up too much time. I will continue the shopping hauls as I have them, they seem to be the most popular.

Ok for today I a shopping haul and went to michaels today so I wanted to show what I got there so this will not be in the video. I had a coupon for 50% off 1 item so I got a Recollection Glitter Tray, it was $4.99 so with the coupon it was only $2.50 and then Recollections Flocking Powder Set 12 colors, I forget what regular price was but it was on clearance for $5.99.



I have been very busy making lots of treat bags for Easter I have made bunnies and chicks and flocked them. I will be showing those soon. I am also making cupcakes so I am making holders and bunnies and chicks to come out of the cupcakes. So I hope you look forward to them.