Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Paper Doll Teen Scene

This is my first time using Paper Doll Teen Scene. I think I want to make every doll on the cart. I like how they have so many layers that are full size just for their eyes, at first I thought why don't they just make you cut the pieces for their eyes like in some of the other carts, I felt like I was wasting paper, I was wrong, this is so much easier and the dolls are thick I feel like I need to make them stand up or something. I can actually see little girls playing with these sorta like barbies.


 I cut them out at 6.9 inches in Cricut Craft room. Here is the cutfile. I wish I would have used the Cuttlebug on the dresses but did not think of it till I was done. Maybe next time. I used Glitter paper from Joanns on the dresses along with some stickles. The one with the green dress has a 3D flower from Flower Shoppe with a ribbon and the one in pink has rhinestones on her dress.

Ok, warning the video is 20 minutes, but a lot of it is in Fast forward and I also talk about the Cricut Mini and how I don't like the way the mat goes in the mini.
Look what happened when I walked back into my craftroom. I found them like this, I think they were dancing froze when the light came back on.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...