Sunday, April 22, 2012

Exploring Cricut Challenge - Box

It's that time again for another challenge at Exploring Cricut, go see what the design team has inspired for you. we want you to join in on the challenge and make a box of any kind, or do a project with a box on it. There are a ton of Cricut cartridges with boxes. If you don't have one you can down load my cutfile and use it n CCR with the free cartridge, I would love to see how you decorate it.
The winner of the challenge s drawn at random and will win this.

Here is my cutfile.

 I created this box in Cricut Craft Room with the free cartridge and it measures 4"x7 1/4"x4 1/4" I used an untire 12x12 piece of paper. You could shrink the size of the box down to fit your mat if needed.

I inked all the edges and corners on the box and lid. I added flowers I made with Flower Shoppe cricut cartridge, and a border I made with a Martha Stewart Punch around the page. It's about time I use that one. I also inked the edge of the flowers. and used the same paper I did for the box from K& Company, it is double sided paper.

 Here is the video to show you how to put this cutfile together and show you how to fix a mistake with glue gun.

 Thank You so much for visiting I would love if you leave me a comment and I would love for you to join the challenge. You have a few days to get it done.