Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Treat Bags

Hi Everyone!


I have made some Easter Treat Bags, I'm going to give them to the people at work and some clients that come in on Saturday and to some family on Easter. I used the Create A Critter Cricut cartridge and Cricut Essentials for the back ground pieces. I made the eggs from Craft Room Basics, I stretched out the circle. I have the cut file for CCR you can download here.


 There are many mats in the cut file, I set it up so you could make 4 chicks and 4 bunnies on one mat with all their layers. Then I said I need so many more so I put 16 of each with their own layer on their own mat so you can make many. I used my mini and 8.5 by 11 sheets of paper on the mats to cut out each layer of the chicks and bunnies, then used my E2 to cut out the back grounds on the 12by 12 mat.

I flocked them with Martha Stewart Flocking I got at Michaels, they are so cute and furry. You can see how I did this in the video.