Monday, March 26, 2012

Online Shopping Haul/DIY Glue Dots

Hi Everyone! I bought Paper Doll Teen Scene and  2 more new Cricut cartridges and I show you the handbooks in the video. I also got 24 colors of 12 x 12 vinyl and more. You can see everything in the video.

I bought the carts from Amazon and Paper Crafting Pro. The things I bought from Amazon are now on my favorite products page at the top of my blog with the other pages. I also have started an Amazon store, this is not things I sell it is things I love so you can see what I use and a link to purchase it if you want. There are other things on Amazon I love but don't love the price, so I am only sharing things I think are at a great price.


Okay, so here is the video for the shopping haul.

Glue Dots! Did you know you can make your own? I didn't until I saw someones video, I don't remember where I saw it. I used the "Best Glue Ever" yes thats the name. I have a link to it on my favorite products page or my Amazon store at the top of the Blog.







Here is a video showing you how to do it and what they are like after they are dry.