Sunday, March 25, 2012

Exploring Cricut Challenge Time

Join us at Exploring Cricut in our challenge and you could be a winner. The Challenge this week is Monday, March 26- Challenge "It's a Spring Thing"  create a card, layout or papercraft celebrating Spring in the colors pink, green, yellow, purple, blue and white.  Does not have to be all the colors, but only use this group for this project. You have until Saturday to submit so get busy!


LOOK at the prize you can win!


 It is a new embellishment box that comes with lots of embellishments to fill it up! We need all those little things to add to our projects. 

Okay, so here is what I did for the Challenge.

I made treat bags filled with Kisses and Rolos. I used Create-a-Critter and for the Happy Spring I used Martha Stewart's Seasonal Cake cartridge. These are great to give at school where you are not allowed to celebrate Easter. I will be making Easter Treat bags, because I do Celebrate Easter, I will show those in a few days when I get them done.