Thursday, February 23, 2012

Zombie Cartridge

I call these my Non-Zombies. I took away the weapons and blood. They are not Zombies anymore. I bought this cartridge when they were on sale. I used CCR and made them at 5" They are really easy to make, but I did have to cut off the boy's teeth hanging off his face and the girls knife and blood from her mouth, I also had to use hide countour in CCR. You can download the cut file so you don't have to do that if you want to make the same thing.
I used Sizzix stamps for the faces. Used markers on eyes, I distressed his jeans at the knee and used a pink pen on her dress to add dimension and in her hair to add a part and streaks. I also added laces to his shoes with a pen.
I sent a picture to my friend asking what she thought they were saying, She said she was singing Should have put a ring on it" by Beyonce. I thought that is what was going on too. so I added a word bubble from Craft room Basics.


Here is the cut file for her.
Here is the cut file for him.

People are asking where I got the face stamps, here is the website, they are only $10 for 16 faces.