Sunday, February 5, 2012

My cut files.

I just wanted to share someone has used my cut files and shared it on her blog. I would love to see more of these. Please let me know if you have used a cut file I have created, or a cut file from my other blog, http://craftroomcuts.blogspot.com/p/ccr-cut-files.html not all of them are mine but most of them are, I give a link to the blog post and you will see who created them.

Here is a link to her blog, she did an awesome job on the Peace Love Happiness wreath.
My wreath
Carols Wreath



I have decided to have a Link party for cutfiles from
craft room cuts. Here is a link to the page with the cut files, many are made just with the free cartridge in ccr. You can convert these to the gypsy also. I am going to start this link party next weekend to give everyone time to make their projects. You will be able to link your blog posts, they can be old or new but have to have a link in them saying they are a cut file from Craftroomcuts.blogspot.com

If you are interested in this wreath here is the cut file for ccr. Lets see yours.