Sunday, February 26, 2012

Exploring Cricut-Movie Night

Challenge for Exploring Cricut-  "There's No Business Like Show Business"  this can be movie night, play, concert, recital, any type of entertainment. I decided to use my new digital cartridge Movie Night and make a 3D Oscar Statue.


Here is the cut file. You need to download the cut file and then upload it to Cricut craft Room. You can not look at it or open it outside the craftroom, it is a Cricut Craft Room file only. For directions on cutfiles please go here.

This statue was not made to be 3D but I made mine that way. I scored it on a Martha Stewart scoring board down the middle, I did not score the head of statue. I glued 3 flat statues together. Watch my video to see more.

You are welcome to join in on the challenge and you can win a great prize! Go to Exploring Cricut for the challenge. Here is the prize you could win.
Papers, embellishments,set of stamps and ribbons in this package.