Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Digital cartridges are on sale today!

 Cricut.com is having a sale! The Cuttlebug is $49.99 this is a great embossing machine, I love it!
The Mini is on sale for $99 I am so tempted.
But best of all, All the digital cartridges are on sale I bought 6 of the Cricut Craft Room exclusives, I was just going to buy them as I needed them because they will never run out of digital carts, but because I don't know how long the sale will be I had buy them now.
Here is what I bought and right away they are in my Cricut Craft Room and I am going to upload them to gypsy. There are a few blank spots so I think they will add more for Hello Thursday, I will find out what the Hello Thursday cartridges are this afternoon.
Cricut Craft Room™ Exclusives, Valentine’s 3D Mailboxes $3.98

Cricut Craft Room™ Exclusives, Movie Night $11.98

Cricut Craft Room™ Exclusives, Zombies $7.98

Cricut Craft Room™ Exclusives, Arrows $3.98

Cricut Craft Room™ Exclusives, 3D Hats $7.98

Cricut Craft Room™ Exclusives, 3D Pinwheels $7.98
Can you tell I like making 3D projects?