Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cupcake Wobble Birthday Card

Time for Exploring Cricut Challenge again. Join in on the challenge with us, you could win a great prize. It contains 2 each 8 1/2 x 11 sheets of SU Island Indigo, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder card stock. 24 6x6 sheets Sweet Shop designer paper in 12 designs, 2 sheets Sweet Shop design stickers, Sweet shop Jelly Bean brads 2 each 4 designs, 5 yds Island Indigo bakers twine, and Sweet Cake stamp set!!!

Here is the challenge The Design Team was given. You can link your project too.   Challenge-It's So Sweet!  Can be anything using, candies, sweets, love, hearts etc and not limited to Valentine's.

Here is my project. I used Once Upon A Princess and Cake Basics I used just for the Make A Wish I welded the letters together. I made a wobble for the cupcake and show how I did that in the beginning of the video. I made this card for a friend who's birthday in on Valentines Day.



Here is the cut file for CCR
Here are directions on how to download and then upload file to your CCR.