Monday, February 20, 2012

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge

This is my first challenge in the cricut circle.

Weekly Challenge #52 Things We Love Challenge!

The Challenge: Scrap what you love! Include a tag and use the negative space of a Cricut cut.
Rules and Guidelines: Circle Blog Challenges are open to Cricut Circle Members only. Your project must be newly created for this challenge and include atleast 2 Cricut Image Cuts. You must submit a project to be entered into the Challenge Prize Drawing.

The winner receives a $25 gift card to cricut.com Wish me Luck!

I used the Cricut Everyday circle cartridge and Cricut Craft Room Basics. I used the cricut logo as the negative and put green paper behind it. The prase came from that movie in the 80's I think it was the 80's with Tom Cruise and the girl says to him "You had me at Hello" What was the name of that movie? Well anyway, I also had to use a tag, I don't think I have ever used a tag before, I like my project with out the tag better so I did not glue it down and took some pictures with and with out it. Ok here it is let me know if you like it or not.