Friday, January 13, 2012

Hello Kitty Valentine

This is my first project as an Exploring Cricut Design team member, well, doing something by my self and not in the challenge we all do.

I created this base card with the Cricut Craft Room Basics cartridge that is free in CCR. I made 2 in the cut file one with heats and one with out. Anyone can download and cut this for free even if you do not own a cartridge. I created this because someone was asking for a card that you did not need an envelope for, something that would close by itself, so created this like a match book.The front of the card I used the Hello Kitty cartridge, I wrote who it is to and then covered it in Glossy Accents, and added red stickles.  The inside I used Celebrate with Flourish and made a pop up, paper I just cut with scissors, I show how in the third video, part 2.




Here is the cutfile for the card base.

Here is the cutfile for the front and inside of card.

This video shows how I did just the Hello Kitty.


This video shows how I made the card base.


This video shows how I made the pop up, you can use this easy technique with any image to make pop up cards.