Sunday, January 29, 2012

Exploring Cricut Challenge

Here was the challenge for the Design Team.

Challenge # 9   Monday, Jan 30  Cricut 1, 2, 3   You may do a card, layout, or papercraft using
 1 ribbon, 2 cricut cuts, 3 jewels, buttons, or brads in any colors or theme you want.

You are also welcome to join the challenge and link your project. And you could win this.


So this is what I did. I made a shape card using the Onesie in the Cricut Craft Room Basics Cartridge, I welded 2 together to make the card. I used 1 ribbon, pink that says it's a girl, 2 cricut cuts, 1 is the onsie and the other one is a flower from the Flower Shoppe cartridge. I used 3 pink buttons on the onesie.

I have a cut file for download for the onesie card, anyone can use it because it is made using the free cartridge in  CCR.



Here is a video of how I used CCR and put it together.