Sunday, January 15, 2012

Exploring Cricut Challenge Time Again

The Challenge was to do a birthday project with Red, Blue, White, Yellow, and Green only it was hard for me to not incorporate purple or pink, I also wanted orange, you know when you can't use something you want too.

You can join in on the challenge and have a chance to win a great prize. http://exploringcricut.blogspot.com/

I made this Birthday card with presents and balloons, my favorite things, using the Life's a Party cartridge. I embossed the metallic white paper with my cuttlebug and a folder from the paper studio I got at Hobby Lobby. Some of the balloons and two of the presents are popped up with 3D foam squares. On the inside it says Happy Birthday from the same cartridge.

Here is the cut file for CCR I would love for you to cut the images and rearrange them for your own card.