Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Challenge Me #12

Here was my challenge:

Barb A.Jan 16, 2012 08:16 PM
Hi, Melody, Could you make a valentine card using Jasmine? I have that cartridge too; but, have never used it! :-( I guess I need some ideas. Can you help? Thanks in advance.

She also suggested this:

Barb A.Jan 6, 2012 07:36 PM
How about an "S" or "Z" fold birthday card using the "Dude" cartridge? Thanks for sharing your ideas and talents with us.
I thought I would do this and looked through the
"Dude" folder of images and could not decide, it just wasn't in me today to use Dude so I decide to combine the two. I have cut file and video along with it.

I used the heart from Cricut Craft Room Basics  and just made many hearts and resized them. The "I Love You" is from Jasmine cartridge. You can watch the video to see how I put it all together and what I used.



If you want to challenge me and be in the drawing for a free Paper Doll Dress Up cricut cartridge you need to suggest something before the end of January. Click here to see the rules. I will then draw a winner. I may not do all the suggestions before then but I will still try to do them all.