Sunday, January 15, 2012

Challenge Me #11

This is a more simple birthday card.

Here was the challenge:
Barb A.Jan 4, 2012 08:03 PM
How about using Martha Stewart's Elegant Cake Art cartridge for a birthday card? Thanks for sharing your ideas and talents with us. I really enjoy your videos.
So that is what I made, I also used the Cuttlebug folder Stylized Flowers. I popped up the flowers and birthday phrase and used Glossy accents on them. I did not make a video on this but if you have questions let me know.

Here is the cut file for CCR. in the cut file you will find a boarder that I decided not to use on front, I may put it on the inside.

If you want to challenge me and be in the drawing for a free Paper Doll Dress Up cricut cartridge you need to suggest something before the end of January. Click here to see the rules. I will then draw a winner. I may not do all the suggestions before then but I will still try to do them all.

Good Luck