Monday, December 12, 2011

Girl Scout Crhistmas Party- Almost Ready

As some of you know I have been working hard on the Christmas party for my niece's Girl Scout troop. The party is Monday night, so it will soon be over. I have finally made the items for the cards we are going to make, they don't have much time for this project so I prepared as mucxh as I can ahead of time, and some of them are only 5 yrs old.

So do you think I made enough for 17 girls?

10 snowmen
12 penguins
 4 wreaths
6 sets of pepermint circles
6 set of 4 trees
6 sets of 3 stockings
and 30 snow flake borders 1" by 3.25 " on sparkle paper
I made 30 cause that's how many fit on a 12x12 paper.

Everything is very sparkly with glitter. I have the cards ready and layers cut out so the girls  can glue to each other, and pick the colors they want, I have red, green and white, in various sizes so they can pick what color layers. I added 3D foam squares to the back of the snow men and pengueins and will bring some extras, this wat tey just have to peel the backing off the squares and stick. I will also be showing how to add ribbon to the card and will be bringing lots of Christmas ribbon. I used Cricut Cartridge Winter Frolic for all these cuts. Here is the cut file for the snowmen. Cut file for Penguins and wreaths all from Winter Frolic.