Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ribbon Storage Challenge Coming

Thank you to Cricut.com for putting my project in the Chirp Newsletter.  I have had an overwhelming amount of people to my blog and wanting to download the file. Here is the file. If you have trouble getting it let me know I can email it to you if you email me asking for it. You will need George and Basic Shapes Cricut cartridge to cut it. I can also design one with any cartridge that has squares or rectangles, maybe in a shadow image.
Here is the cut file to use with Accent Essentials if you do not have George and Basic shapes.

Please become a follower of my blog. I will soon post a challenge using the ribbon holder, where you can link a picture of the one you made.

Here is a short video to show you how to download and upload.


Here is a video to show you how to get it together after you cut it.
Here is a link to my original post.