Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ribbon Holder Challenge

Hi everyone! Thank You to all of my followers, I have had almost 1000 downloads of my ribbon storage cut file. So I thought I would start a Challenge!

1. Download the cut file and make a ribbon holder of your own. Go to the Free cut files page.
2. Join this site at the top, if you are not a follower already.
3. Link a picture of the ribbon holder, can be with or with out ribbon in it.  Decorate it as you like.
4. Live in the continental US for free shipping of prize.
5. (optional) Get an extra chance to win! Link this post in your post to tell other about the challenge.  Leave me comment saying you did.
You have until Sunday November 20th at midnight central time.

The winner will be drawn at random.

The prize is this ribbon holder with all the Christmas ribbon in it. This was 9 brand new ribbon rolls just purchased at Michael's for you.