Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pinwheels!!! FREE cut file

Ok, so last night during the launch party on facebook for the Cricut Mini, we were talking about the pinwheels and I said I thought I could make them with the free Cricut Craft Room Basics Cartridge that everyone already has in the CCR (cricut craft room). I am happy to say I did it! It took a few times because they don't have a triangle in that cart that I was thinking of using, but I finally did a very pretty one that will make great Christmas pinwheels. Watch the video I show step by step and have great ideas how to use them at Christmas.

Here is the cut file you can download. Don't forget all the other files I have available on the Free cut file page.With this pinwheel file you do NOT need to purchase any cartridge. It is done using the FREE Cricut Craft Room Basics cartridge in the program, you already own it.

I have a video to show you how to download and upload files for the CCR on this page.



Video