Thursday, November 10, 2011

Let's Fight Cancer

I decided the last card I made was not very nice, so I decided to make this card still using some of the same images. Pink Cricut helped me with this one, I used the Jasmine Cricut Cartridge and the Cricut Craft Room to weld the letters together, and the Indie Art cartridge you make the images on the inside. The "Let's knock it out" on the inside I did on my computer. The ribbon on the front is removable and can be worn. It is attached with a magnet,( see video) you can take the magnet off the back of paper and then there is a magnet glued to ribbon, you can put the back magnet on inside of shirt and will stick to ribbon with no holes in shirt.

Please subscribe or join this site if you like my crafts and share with friends on facebook twitter or Google+ at the bottom of this post.

Here are a few pics and a very short video just showing the card.