Friday, November 11, 2011

Free Cut File Page

I decided to organize my cut files, so they will be easier to find. I added a page (look up- no not at your ceiling- at the top of your computer screen, but below the header picture.) I will be adding more, and I will also take suggestions.
On that page you will see a video to show how to download and then upload to CCR. If you still have questions you can email me I have worked with a few people, step by step, and they did understand it and get it to cut. I also have a Paypal button at the bottom of the page that is totally optional, I was just thinking if I had $1 for every file that has already been downloaded I could offer the best blog candy ever. There has been over 900 downloads so far. But feel free to download for free, I can't see who downloads them.
Thank You for reading.