Monday, November 14, 2011

Cricut Craft Room


Cricut Craft Room Is FREE and open to everyone! You must have a Cricut cutting machine to use it. If you do not have a Cricut today is your lucky day, tonight on HSN , 11:00pm central time, the release of the new Cricut-mini will be here. It is the first Cricut machine to cut regular size paper, 8.5" x 11". It is going to be very affordable,$159.95 but on HSN it's $129.95.you also get a $25 gift card to cricut.com 4  payments of $32.48

Provo Craft is doing a lot of great things and have given us a free cartridge to use in the Craft Room. They have also come out with digital cartridges and 20 new Craft Room exclusive cartridges. Right now the digital catridges available, I think, are retired cartridges so some of those hard to find ones I wanted are now available. Thank You Provo Craft.

You can download my cut files here, you will also see I have a video on that page to teach you how to do it, it's easy.
If you have not used CCR there are great tutorial videos in the program when you open it just click on tutorials. I also have tutorial videos to show you how, they are posted below. If you still have a question let me know I will do another video to show you anything, I can't read minds just ask.