Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cricut Craft Room Free Ornament

Yes the title does say free, I created this in the FREE craft room basics cartridge, Cricut craft room is free to everyone, and they have a cartridge in it for FREE. I made a couple of different ornaments to just give you a few ideas, I think mine really could be better but I didn't think much about it, I just did it. I know you can do better than me! I should of added more ribbon, I think, I am going to make more but wanted to share this cut file with you, so you can also make some.

If you are not sure how to use, or download and upload a cut file, please visit http://craftroomcuts.blogspot.com/ There you can download Cricut Craft Room and watch a video on how to upload and download, and get many more cut files.

I will be hosting a challenge with these. Starting next week. So download and make at least one, the cut file has 9 for you on a 12 by 12 mat, if your mat is smaller just delete some. In the challenge you can use them however you want, you can just make one and decorate a little, or make a banner, or card or layout, really anything you want, and then link up a picture. The winner will be drawn at random. The only rule is to have fun!

Here are some I made. Don't forget to watch the video, lots of ideas in the video too, and you can see how I made most of these. I put glossy accents on a few, but don't like how it turned out, I was trying to make the look of glass ball, next time I won't do that.




Here is the video!