Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Cards with Pets

I used the Cricut Craft Room and Four Legged Friends and Winter Woodland cartridges for this. My dog Mandi and our cat Zack are the stars of the cards.I used white flocking on the hats and glitter glue on the card and a snowflake embossing folder with my cuttlebug.

There are 2 videos along with this the first one is just how I put together the dog and cat and the second one is making of the Christmas card, and shows the inside and back of card.

I have the cut file for download. The dog and cat with the hats are on one mat layer and the parts of the card on another, so you can cut out just one of them if you like.



This video will show you how to put the pieces of the animals together.


 This video will show you how to put the card together and everything that was used.