Saturday, November 5, 2011

Campin' Critters Challenge

Curt Jensen the creator of Campin' Critters and the Cricut Vinyl dolls is having a challenge. :) Here is his blog with the details.

Here is my entry. If this is not Campin' Critters I don't know what is. I made backpacks and a tent and a background with the fishing Deer, the Sun and the Owl in the tree. This was a fun project, I really like this cartridge, next I need to make a card for my nephew with this cartridge.
I did it in the Cricut Craft Room, I love that software. I used a 12x24 mat.
I cut the mountain scene out at a Height of 15" turned on it's side, so it is 15" wide and 11.48" tall.
Sun was cut out at 3.5" tall.
Owl was 1.597" tall.
Fishing deer was cut at 1.375"tall.
Tent was cut at 15.55" tall. Watch video to see how I did the tent.
I cut the river section longer than it was suppose to be and added more paper so we could not see the end of the river. I also used glossy accents in river and on fish, on the sun and in owls eye and on telescope. It's hard to see in the pictures but the mountain tops are done in glitter paper.







 Here is a video to show how to make the tent.




Here is a link to my post about the Backpacks and a video to show how I made them.