Sunday, November 27, 2011

3D Bows

I did it! I bought my first digital cartridge. 3D Bows, I love making the 3D items from paper.

I like the idea of being able to make my own bows out any paper, and I think I could make them out of stiffened fabric. Here is the one I made, I did what I thought looked like the hardest one but was not hard you just have to get the hang of it, how to bend the paper the right way. I added white ribbon to mine. I cut it at 9" and it made a bow about 4"x4".


Here is the cut file.

Here is a video to show you how to purchase a digital cartridge, it is very easy but some people are intimidated at the thought so I thought I would show a video to see how easy it is. You may need to update your machine so I also that in this video.

This next video shows how to make the bow.