Monday, October 31, 2011

Sugar Skulls Birthday card

My boyfriends birthday just happens to fall on Day of Dead, a Holiday celebrated in Mexico  and around the world in many cultures. The holiday focuses on gatherings of family and friends to pray for and remember friends and family members who have died.

My boyfriend also started a blog this month, he is a beginner artist and is challenging himself to do 30 paintings in 30 days. He needs followers, please follow him and wish him a Happy Birthday it's Nov 1st. Here is his blog. Some of his paintings are good, they all look better in person.

I made him a card with sugar skulls that wobble. I used the Rock Princess Cartridge and my E2 cricut. I made a video to show the wobble.




Watch the short video to see the wobble.


Linking up at http://todayscreativeblog.net/