Sunday, October 9, 2011

So What's New Blog Hop Oct 9, 20011


Thank You all for coming to join us on our So What's New  Blog Hop for New Bloggers, Day 2.
If you came here from BecciRay.blogspot.com then you are in the right spot.
Don't forget to enter to win the Blog Candy.

Today I have continued my project from yesterday but went into more depth on How I did everything and how to make your own action wobbles, that I had used in my card. I have 4 videos for today, for the different parts of the card. So, if you only want to know how to do one thing you don't have to watch the whole long video.

If you are not interested in any videos today scroll down to the blog candy and enter to win and visit the next Blogger on the Blog Hop.

First here is the pictures of the card I did, it is the same as yesterday. But there is more below.
Front of card, watch video to see wobble action.

Inside of card, watch video to see pop up and wobble action.

Today I do not show you how to put the girls together, you can see that in yesterdays post. They do come from "Rock Princess" cartridge from Cricut.


This video shows me making the card pop up 
"You Rock"  


In this video I show you how to make wobbles to make your images wobble back and forth


In this video I show you how I put all the girls on the card with the  wobbles on the inside of the card.


This video shows how I made the front of the card, using glitter tulle, a stamp and embossing powders, a few wobbles and shows the finished card.


Things I Used

Cricut Expression 2, the "You Rock" Image came from the "Cricut American Alphabet"that  only comes on the Expression 2 Cricut. "Rock Princess" cartridge, Tulip Glitter Spray Paint (glittering diamond), Glitter Tulle, the Paper Studio Border Stickers (Safari Retro), The Paper Studio Safari Untamed paper pack 8x8, Recollections Black cardstock and Precious Metals silver cardstock, 26 gauge wire, inkadinkado wood stamp, Recollections Sparkle embossing powder, heat gun, glue gun, glue pen, paper cutter.

BLOG CANDY
Rules: You must subscribe to my Blog and please share, click the share button to facebook or twitter or google+ if possible, leave a comment under this post to win. Please visit and subscribe to everyone in the blog hop, we are all new bloggers and looking for support. I will only send the prize to the continental US 48 states. If you are outside that area you can help pay for shipping if you want the prize. You only have until Oct 10th 10:00 am to enter. That gives you 24 hrs. I will post the winners of both days in one post.

Today your candy is Wobbles to make your images wiggle back and forth. These are wobbles I have made just like the ones I used on the project. Look at yesterdays post to see the finished card video to see the wobble if you did not watch my videos today.
You get all of these, there are 41 in total. I made a few special shaped ones too, along with a variety of colors to fit all your projects.
To use these just glue one side down to your paper and one side to the image you want to wobble.

Don't Forget your on a Hop more Candy ahead.
Please visit next in line.
Susan G. from: makelifeacreation.blogspot.com
Jennifer from: simplysassyscrapper.blogspot.com
Becky from:  BecciRay.blogspot.com

Melody: melodylanedesigns.blogspot.com  you are here
Annette:  mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com  go here Now
Susan from:  croatiancrafter.blogspot.com
Thanks for your Support!