Saturday, October 8, 2011

So What's New Blog Hop Oct 8, 2011

Thank You all for coming to join us on our "So What's New  Blog Hop" for New Bloggers.
If you came here from  www.mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com your in the right spot.
This is our first hop.
Don't forget to enter to win the Blog Candy.

I have done a card with the Rock Princess girls. After the pictures please watch the first video to see the action of the card, it has wobble features and pop up. You will also see I used Cricut Craft Room and the layouts for each girl. And then  I tell you what I used.
Front of card
Inside of card, watch video to see wobble action.




Here is the lay out for each girl in Cricut Craft Room and her mat. Each girl is in the "Rock Princess" Cricut Cartridge, I list page numbers with each name and what size I cut the images.
Here is the files for Cricut Craft Room and Gypsy. I used the ccr so you may need to tweek the gypsy file.
Brittany Page 28 cut at 3.5"
Andrea Page 34 cut at 3"
Lori page 29 cut at 4"
Nora page 31 cut at 3"

Kassie page 30 cut at 3.5"

Tomorrows Blog Hop will be more on this card and I show you how to make the wobble yourself. and how I put everything on the card.


Things I Used

Cricut Expression 2, the "You Rock" Image came from the Cricut American Alphabet that  only comes on the Expression 2 Cricut. "Rock Princess" cartridge, Tulip Glitter Spray Paint (glittering diamond), Glitter Tulle, the Paper Studio Border Stickers (Safari Retro), The Paper Studio Safari Untamed paper pack 8x8, Recollections Black cardstock and Precious Metals silver cardstock, 26 gauge wire, inkadinkado wood stamp, Recollections Sparkle embossing powder, heat gun, glue gun, glue pen, paper cutter.

BLOG CANDY
Rules: You must subscribe to my Blog and please share click the share button to facebook or twitter or google+ if possible, leave a comment under this post to win. Please visit and subscribe to everyone in the blog hop, we are all new bloggers and looking for support. I will only send the prize to the continental US 48 states. If you are outside that area you can help pay for shipping if you want the prize. You only have until Oct 9th 10:00 am to enter. That gives you 24 hrs and then enter again on day 2 for another prize that will be up 10am.
Day 1  Border Stickers by "the Paper Studio" 5 rolls of 1 yard each. Safari Retro 5pk Adhesive Backed Paper Ribbon
I used this ribbon in my project and bought one to give out as candy. It also matches the paper pack I used.

Keep Going on the blog more Blog Candy

Thank you for your Support!