Monday, October 17, 2011

Cricut Cartridges Challenge

This is a challenge for me. But you can win a New Cricut Cartridge, Paper Doll Dress Up. Tell Me What you want to see. I want you to tell me what project to do (card, banner, 3D item, or anything) with what cartridge that I have not used here on my blog. I will mention you in my post and what you have asked me to do and if you have a blog I will put a link to your blog in the post. If I pick your suggestion you will also be in a drawing for the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge.
Here are the Rules:
1. Must be a Cartridge I have not shown on this Blog yet. But is in the list in the left column. I put an  * next to the cartridges I have not used on my blog.
2. I don't do scrapbook layouts, I just don't scrapbook.
3. Comment under this post and tell me a Cart to use, you can also ask for a certain project or just anything from, that cart.
4. Be a subscriber to my blog.

Thats the Rules!

I will try to do at least one a week and I may do a video with it. I will do it in Cricut Craft Room and put a file for everyone to download for CCR and Gypsy.

You will be able to find this post under label Challenge Me.
The Drawing will not take place until I have used all of my carts or until I have decided it is done which ever is first, cause as I get more carts they will be added to the list so it may never be done, But there will be a prize given sooner than that.