Monday, October 31, 2011

Challenge #5 Flower Shoppe Frame

I did another one. Keep the Challenges coming.
Here was the challenge:
Melisa Alzammar said...
I would like to see an altered frame using Flower shoppe. you've inspired me to use more of my cartridges too. Melisa
Thank You Melisa and everyone go visit her blog here.

Melisa will be in the drawing for a Free Paper Doll Dress up cart. If you want to be in the drawing to click here for the original post with details.

Here is my project with a tutorial video if you are interested.

I used a clear Acrylic frame I bought at Menards for 49 cents, I also bought a slightly bigger one for 50 cents. It's so nice to find things cheaper than $1.
A Paper Mandi is in the frame, she is my baby, so I made her out of paper she was one of my first projects.

Here is a tutorial video.