Thursday, October 20, 2011

Challenge #2 Christmas Wreath

Here is the challenge I was given.

Just For Fun said... Challenge: Christmas Wreath using Joys of the Season cartridge. 3D work for everyone, using what ever colors you want.

She does not have a blog or I would add a link to it.

Ok, what do you think? I was going to use a styrofoam wreath I have but after look at the cartridge I decided to make the entire wreath out of paper. I also used mini glass beads and a clothes line. you will have to watch the videos to see how I did it all. Here is the file to make this in Cricut Craft Room.

  Thank You so much for these challenges I love making things, but never know what to do. I need more challenges!!! Just for Fun, and Melisa are now in the drawing for a free cartridge and you could be too.
Here is a link to the original post, explaining everything. 


Here is my finished project along with some videos on how I did it.





Here are the videos if you are interested in how I did it.