Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Challenge 1, Winter Frolic Banner

I did it! This was my first challenge, I need more suggestions for challenges. I will take suggestions under this post and under the Cricut Cartridge Challenge post on Oct 17th.

My Challenge:
Melisa Alzammar said...
Hi, I would like to see you make a winter themed banner using Winter frolic.




Thank You Melisa! Check out her blog here! http://melisascraftycreations.blogspot.com/

Again, Challenge me and be put in for a drawing to win a Cartridge, Paper Doll Dress Up.

Here are the Rules:
1. Must be a Cartridge I have not shown on this Blog yet. But is in the list in the left column.
2. I don't do scrapbook layouts, I just don't scrapbook.
3. Comment under this post and tell me a Cart to use, you can also ask for a certain project or just anything from, that cart.
4. Be a subscriber to my blog.

That's the Rules!