Wednesday, August 17, 2011

This is a Family of my friends Pets. I made these using my cricut.
The big dogs were all from the Animal Kingdom Cartridge page 125, their tounges were not included, I made their toungs from a basic flower from the George and Basic Shapes cartridge, I had the flower already and cut the petals off and slipped into the mouths.

The small dog was from Animal Kingdom page 124 I reversed the head and cut in 2 colors to get the likeness of the dog, I cut by hand where the dog has color.

Both cats came from Animal Kingdom page 130.

The Guinna Pig came from the Four Legged Friend Cartridge, it is the Hedgehog, I just cut out the hedgehog on my cricut and then cut the points off, I again cut out in 2 colors and then cut the second color by hand to match the real color of their guinna pig.

The fish was from Animal Kingdom page 120 and 121I did the fish bowl water, plant and fish, then after I glued together I covered the  fishbowl with clear contact paper to look more like it was glass and not paper.

The tortoise was also from the Animal Kingdom page 118 I just used the head function key for the front view.

I gave these to my friends but did not glue them on the paper I decided to let them do what they wanted with them and they decided to add magnets to the back to put the on their refrigerator.

Let me know if you have any questions.